Your Puerto Vallarta wedding might be legally recognized in the States. Ask me how.
New Special Package
Intimate Ceremonies: Officiant, Photographer, Flowers and more
Congratulations! If you are reading this, you are probably preparing to make a joyful commitment to the one you love. As an Interfaith Chaplain, I am always delighted to unite two unique individuals, honoring their loving relationship as well as their differing spiritual perspectives, traditions, families and dreams.
I will work with you to create a ceremony that reflects your vision for your special day. It may be long, short, religious or secular, funny or serious. You can be involved in all aspects of the process, or I will design a fabulous celebration for you.
Your Wedding• Support in developing your own vows
Your wedding ceremony should reflect your love for each other and the uniqueness of your relationship.
Though the ceremony itself typically lasts only twenty to thirty minutes, it is the reason for all the other festivities, the heart of your wedding day. So before you decide on a celebrant, I invite you for a complimentary in-person or telephone meeting to connect and to discuss your ideas and preferences for your ceremony.
I offer two types of service:
1) Classic ceremony: Coordinating with your wedding planner, I will arrive on your wedding day to perform a beautiful ceremony. You need do nothing more than let me know where and when, or you may select a service from samples that I will provide. Many couples who marry in Mexico often choose this easy option.
2) Personalized ceremony: For those couples who want to be more involved in the planning, I will create a custom ceremony that reflects and honors your beliefs, values and wishes for your special day. If you choose this option, I will send you a Ceremony Planning Kit that will walk you through the traditional elements of a wedding. You may select vows, readings and special acts of celebration from the samples provided, or, if you would like an even more customized event, I offer:
• Collaboration in designing a ceremony tailored to your beliefs and preferences
• Additional meetings as needed to review your ceremony outline
• A final meeting to review details one to three weeks before your wedding day (either in person or by phone)
You may also expect me to …
• Return email and phone calls within 24 hours
• Attend and conduct a wedding rehearsal (if needed)
• Coordinate with musicians and photographers (if needed)
• File your marriage certificate
• Provide a copy of the final ceremony, suitable as a keepsake
And finally …
You may expect a peaceful, warm, professional and heartfelt presence to support you both on your wedding day.